Have bad things happened to you in swift succession? Problem after problem? One devastating event following another? Do you suspect you might be cursed? Do you wonder to yourself… are curses real?
What is a Curse?
A real curse is a bolt of focused, negative energy directed at one person. They are sometimes called a psychic attack. A curse is generally more specific than a psychic attack, and is often the result of the ‘cursee’ invoking the displeasure of the ‘curser’.
A curse can be uttered on the spur of the moment, usually in anger, hurt or disappointment. It might be created by a ritual or a spell. Or a curse can be a constant low-level pulse of negativity directed at you.
Why Do You Think You Are Cursed?
- Someone told you that you are cursed.
- Someone cursed you within your hearing.
- You saw someone give you the ‘evil eye’.
- You believe you are cursed, hexed or jinxed.
- Negative events confirm your belief.
- You see evidence of your belief constantly.
- A 'psychic' told you they could remove your curse.
Why Do People Curse Others?
People place curses because they themselves are fearful, jealous or angry. They are lacking personal power of their own and believe they can make themselves stronger by hurting another. Their self-esteem is non-existent and their lives are usually empty and bleak. Ask yourself – when and why would a happy, healthy, fulfilled individual ever have the need or will to curse another?
Understand this and you are halfway to removing the curse. Keep it in mind – only a sad, miserable, lonely person is likely to place curses. They believe you are stronger than they are. They believe your life is better than theirs. They cannot bear that people love you. Their hatred is rooted in envy, lovelessness and lack of confidence.
Signs That Make You Think You Are Cursed
- Lack of energy
- Financial woes
- Bad health; one symptom/illness on top of another
- Relationship problems
- The loss of an important item
- Death of a loved one or a pet
- General bad luck
- Despair that things will never improve
- Several of the above including comparison of life before and after the curse.
So Are Curses Real?
There is a concept called the ‘nocebo effect’. It is the opposite to its more well-known cousin, the placebo effect. Whereas a placebo is a positive force, the nocebo is negative. It means that a cursed person sees everything in a negative light. They perceive every little thing from dropping a cup to scraping their elbow as being a result of the curse.
We are bombarded with negative vibes all the time. Usually, we shrug them off, not even noticing. Think about all the negative media information, the dire warnings about the fate of the planet, the food we shouldn’t eat, and all the rest of the soul destroying ‘news’ that is hurled at us. It’s a wonder we manage to get by. A curse is similar in that it bombards you with negative vibes.
If you had no idea that someone wished you ill, it wouldn’t affect you one iota. You’d carry on with life as usual. So the answer to “are curses real?” is they are only as real as you allow them to be.
The power of the curse lies within the belief of the cursed one. If you don’t believe that a curse can hurt you, then it won’t. If you believe that a person has the capacity to harm you without laying a finger on you or stealing your identity or any other physical malpractice, know you have given them psychic permission to do so.
The very second you consider you might be cursed is like flicking the curse switch on. Each negative sign that catches your attention is attributed to the curse. You can’t stop thinking about it. You examine your life in minute detail searching for evidence you have been cursed.
How to Remove a Curse Yourself
It is hard to remove a curse because it means you have to give up the idea that you are the victim of a curse. You feel powerless to make it go away. Nevertheless, you can take steps to rid yourself of this delusion.
You can perform a ritual to block and break the curse. By carrying out a curse counter-action, you can turn the negative energy back to its originator. The first step is the hardest: you have to get yourself into the mental mindset that you are not going to put up with this any more. You are reclaiming power and control over your life.
Curse Deflector Ritual
You will need:
- A small mirror
- Black votive candle and the means to light it
- Pen and paper
- Faith that this will work.
Success will be guaranteed if you perform this at the time of the waning moon, so check the lunar cycle.
- Choose a time when you won’t be disturbed. Sit down at a table or desk with your mirror, candle and pen and paper before you.
- Close your eyes, breathe deeply and visualize the person who you think has cursed you. Mentally stare at them. Hold their gaze. Know that they are no more powerful than you.
- Open your eyes and write their name and any other basic information, such as their address and date of birth. Place the mirror to your right and the paper with their details to your left.
- Light the candle, saying, “**Their name**. You can't hurt me; there's nothing you can do. I send your curse right back to you.”
- Hold the paper and the mirror so that they are facing, and repeat the words above twice more.
- Burn the paper safely in the candle flame, blow the candle out. Bury the candle or throw it in the trash (making sure it is definitely extinguished).
That’s it. Curse gone.
Moving Toward Positive Energy
You can learn to build up your psychic immunity to negative energy by raising your vibration, by cultivating a positive outlook and by understanding that only you have the power to create your reality.
If you need reassurance and guidance how to navigate your way out of a curse, contact one of our genuine, skilled and empathic psychics.
Warning: if anyone says they can remove a curse for a fee or any other payment, know that it's a scam: How to Spot a Fake Psychic.
Images via Pixabay